Program and Request for Proposals Goals
The goals and objectives for the MAC’s 2017 Phase 2 Concessions Request for Proposals (RFP) are:
- To meet or exceed the traveling public’s desires and expectations for food & beverage and convenience / news & gift concession products or services while traveling through MSP.
- To offer exceptional price/value and convenience to the traveling public while meeting or exceeding the public’s needs.
- To provide high quality, healthy dining options at varying price points.
- To provide exceptional customer service and innovative products and services throughout the term of the Agreement.
- To recruit, hire, train, and motivate only the best management and staff members. In doing so, create a workforce that will result in both repeat business and positive customer service ratings.
- To maximize revenue to MAC.
- To further the public interest of the state by maximizing the economic benefits of MSP to the state of Minnesota generally.