This feature assists Minnesota residents in identifying their commission representative based on home address. Please enter your home address in the box below to begin the process. Once your commissioner is identified, you will have option to contact them.

Only Minnesota residents are directly represented. If you live outside Minnesota but wish to send a message to the Commission, please send an email to the MAC

Check this box if you would like a response.