Please plan to join us for EXPERIENCE MSP on October 2. In addition to an introduction to the long-term planning process for Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), you’ll have opportunities to learn about MSP’s history, experience a “Taste of MSP" featuring airport restaurants, and join in on kids’ aviation-themed activities.
A formal presentation about the planning process will be offered at 5:30 p.m.
October 2, 2019
Mall of America Executive Center
Bloomington, MN 55425
Download flyer here
To get to the Mall of America Executive Center, follow these directions:
- Enter EAST PARKING RAMP, accessible from 24th Avenue South.
- Park on the 5th level, P5 New York.
- Go up the ½ flight of stairs, walk through the skyway and enter into the mall. Proceed straight, toward the elevators, then turn right down the hall.
- At the end of the hall you see well-lit wooden doors for the Mall of America Executive Center.
- There will be people along the way to help, as well.
This is the first of four public events that will be held to share news about the plan and gather input. Each event will offer new exhibits covering a wide range of aviation topics.