The long term comprehensive planning process for the Airlake Airport is complete. The MAC approved the LTCP in April, 2018.
Public Meeting Materials - August 10, 2017
- Public Notice for 45-day Comment Period and Public Information Sessions
- Public Meeting Handout
- Public Meeting Boards
- Public Meeting Presentation
2025 Long Term Comprehensive Plan - Airlake (adopted December 2008)
- Long Term Comprehensive Plan - Airlake Airport
- Final Scoping Decision document - February 28, 2011 - Airlake Airport
- Final Scoping Environmental Assessment Worksheet - February 28, 2011 - Airlake Airport
Airlake Airport Historical LTCPs
- The Metropolitan Airports Commission had earlier updated the airport's 2025 LTCP to reflect a planning period out to the year 2035. The draft plan is below.
- Draft 2035 Airlake Airport Long Term Comprehensive Plan
- Metropolitan Airports Commission Reliever Airports Activity Forecasts - Technical Report dated October 2015
LTCP documents from 1997 and 1989