This section includes the Commission’s most recent Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (“CAFR”) and budget information. Each CAFR and budget document is a public record and its availability on this site shall not create any implication that there has been no change in the financial condition or operations of the Commission described therein since the date thereof. The information posted herein speaks only as of its date. The Commission has no obligation, and undertakes no obligation, to update the information in any manner or to maintain it; except as provided in the continuing disclosure undertaking of the Commission described in the respective Official Statement describing each series of the Commission’s bonds.
All of the documents below are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat to view. To download a free version of Adobe Acrobat, go to www.adobe.com and download the free version to your computer.
The Metropolitan Airports Commission has engaged DAC as its Investor Relations Provider. To view the Metropolitan Airports Commission's secondary market disclosure information and most recent Official Statements:
Click on link to go to www.dacbond.com
- In the "DAC for Investors" box on the left, click on "Register" to select your personal username and password. Your username and password will be immediately activated.
- Type your username and password in the fields provided on the Home page or Log In page
- On the bottom of the "Attention" page, click on "Continue"
- On the left in the "Quick Search", leave the first box defaulted to "Obligor"
- Type "Minneapolis-St. Paul" in the second box and click the double arrows
- Click on "Minneapolis-St. Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission " to view a list of issues OR click on "Disclosure" to view documents filed
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and speak with a customer service representative.